Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

Medical malpractice involving Diprivan and Fentanyl causing…

Customer Question
medical malpractice involving Diprivan and...
medical malpractice involving Diprivan and Fentanyl causing a heart attack and stroke (from O2 deprivation). Triggered a Lupus flare from allergy unknown to Soy and complications from Fentanyl. Was unconscious about 4 hours but awoke immediately after routine screening colonoscopy with aphasia, shortness of breath, chest and left flank pains. Had seizure approximately 1 week later. Still have complications of Lupus flare, ministrokes, dizziness, and encephalitis causing excess fluid accumulation in brain. Had MRI in Dec. showing 3 times amount of fluid in brain compared to normal . Have TIAs now multiple er day and also triggered by strong odors where also have reoccurence of aphasia.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
2/29/2016
Personal Injury Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Do you have a medical expert report attesting to all you have said above and saying that the prescribing doctor acted below the reasonable standard of care by prescribing the medications? This is a FL law requirement before sending a notice of intent to the violating physician.
What is your actual question for us about the situation?