How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Attorney
Category: Personal Injury Law
Satisfied Customers: 1132
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Personal Injury Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

A driver wife drove s car into my garage door. The police

Customer Question

A driver wife drove his car into my garage door. The police cited the wife for reckless driving and auto insurance was given to me. Yet, his auto insurance stated did won't pay for property damage until the husband explain what occurred. The insurance adjuster viewed the damage for the insurance company. The husband refuse to speak to the insurance company. I don't have homeowner insurance. I given the case to an attorney And they have not done nothing for two months. What should I do next to repair my damage?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon. I am Loren, licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Have you gotten an estimate of the damage? Is it less than $5000?