Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

I do not want to show my name in the public. do you have…

Customer Question
I do not want...

I do not want to show my name in the public. do you have email I can send my case to you?

Lawyer's Assistant: The Personal Injury Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?

Nope.

Lawyer's Assistant: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.

I do not want to show my case in your website in public.

Lawyer's Assistant: Please tell me your email address, in case we get disconnected.

Please use my email,***@******.***. how about yours?

Lawyer's Assistant: OK. Are you ready to speak with the Personal Injury Lawyer now?

How do you charge?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
2/24/2016
Personal Injury Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.
I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I sent the offer. If you accept we can chat on the phone.

my wife went to Costco #778 in Fremont CA on 2/21/2016. She saw a PMD Demo Booth (for skin care product) inside Costco and the sales person tried their product on my wife forearm and the PMD product hurt my wife skin.
we filed the incident report on the same day at Costco but until now there is no respond from PMD or Costco.

Thanks

I sent the offer for a phone call. If you accept we can chat on the phone.

no phone call yet. please reply via email or text message first. I need to know how you guys charge.

Sorry...but I do not understand your specific question. What is your question regarding this?

Thank you. I am sorry this happened. But I do not see a specific question. Do you have a question relating to this?

I like to know how to claim the compensation with this incident at Costco. can I email you the photo?

Thank you

You could sue Costco in small claims court.

Small claims is a true "peoples court". The formal rules of evidence and procedure do not apply. So you can represent yourself (no need to hire a lawyer).

The process is simple enough. You head to the county court (the county where the store is located) and talk to the clerk of the court. They can get you the forms needed to start. You file the claim, serve a copy on the defendant and wait for your day in court.

In court, be prepared to tell the judge what happened, and bring in copies of any evidence that supports your case. IF there are witnesses who can testify about what happened? Have them come as well.

Please let me know if you have more questions. I am happy to help if I can. Otherwise, please rate the answer so I may get credit for my work.

I like you to review the photo and let me know the possibility of winning the claim and how much to claim? can claim PMD company or also Costco? dose it worth to hire a attorney to help on this case? how much and how they charge normally?
like to know if you are going to respond my question, or I need to cancel the service.
Personal Injury Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Your previous contributor had to leave, I AM A DIFFERENT CONTRIBUTOR.
If this was a demonstrator who set up in COSTCO and was not employed by COSTCO, your claim for damages is against PMD for product liability for the damages caused your wife.
You need to get your wife treated first to have an idea about the value of the claim or whether there will be permanent injury, if not you do not know what to sue for. For claims under $10,000, no attorney is needed, you would file in small claims against PMD (and COSTCO if the people displaying the product were COSTCO employees and not just independent vendors). The value of her claim in a case like this is cost of all medical bills, any lost work and any directly related costs (total actual damages) PLUS pain and suffering equal to about 1-4 times the total actual damages, plus if there is permanent scarring usually about $1000-$5000 for permanent scars.
So, first your wife needs treatment then you can evaluate the value of the claim and any permanent scarring. If the claim is going to be more than $10,000, then you should indeed get a local product liability attorney and they charge a percentage of whatever they win for your wife in the suit.
thanks. I need to cancel the service with Justanswer. please provide the procedure. thanks again.
Thank you for not saying that in advance before I spent my time answering you, as the experts are not employees of this site.
I wish you the best. Please call Customer service to cancel,***@******.***
I was expecting P. Simons to complete his responses. I was not used to the services justanswer provided. no personal issue with you. I wish you the best and have a good day.
Thank you for your reply.
As I told you the previous contributor had to leave, he is not an employee of this site nor am I. When he left, I decided to try to assist you and provided you information above. Had you said you wanted to cancel from the beginning, then I would not have spent time giving you any answers at all.
The experts on this site, as I said, are not employees of the site, so we get no credit for spending time with customers when they cancel or do not leave positive feedback. I was a different contributor and I did provide you information and an answer.
thank you for your time and I wish you have a good day.
We are done. Please stop replying to me as you are interfering with my ability to assist customers who want our assistance. Thank you.