How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Attorney 1 Your Own Question
Attorney 1
Attorney 1, Attorney
Category: Personal Injury Law
Satisfied Customers: 2601
Experience:  Knowledgeable and Experienced Attorney
Type Your Personal Injury Law Question Here...
Attorney 1 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm ***** *****. Looking form I can have my daughter's

Customer Question

Hi, I'm ***** *****. Looking for a form I can have my daughter's friends (and parents) sign to release us of liability when my daughter (17 years old) is driving her friends around.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I don't want to be sued in the event of an auto accident
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Personal Injury Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Attorney 1 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and welcome. I am a licensed attorney and happy to assist.

Here is a link to a form that you can modify as needed. Just copy and paste the URL into your browser and it should work for you.

I hope this helps. If there's anything else I can do for you, just let me know and I will continue to provide assistance. If I have addressed your issue and/or pointed you in a positive direction, please remember to leave a positive rating when prompted, as that is the only way attorneys on this site credited for the help we provide.

Good luck!


Attorney 1