Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

If a professor had forced relations in a college and a

Customer Question
If a professor had forced...
If a professor had forced sexual relations in a college and a person who did not become a victim yet (but knew they were next and idolized the professor ) sue for mental anguish as they became very depressed and started having major panic attacks and anxiety attacks? Also they almost had to withdraw out of college. The college gave the professor the choice to either quit or be fired but no charges filed as the victims were scared of the professor retaliating. Also it happenned around a year ago but the person had to end of changing their major in junior year of college.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/19/2016
Personal Injury Lawyer: Lucy, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Lucy, Esq., Attorney

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear that this happened.

What types of things did the professor do or say to the student?