Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

Attorney, Based on my prior question you answered, I need to…

Customer Question
Hi Attorney Simmons,Based on my...
Hi Attorney Simmons,Based on my prior question you answered for me, I need to know the following: Can I sue the company the installer worked for due to stress related injuries I sustained after the employee law suite was filed. If the company had properly train the employee there would not be a law suite.Thanks again for your help.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/17/2016
Personal Injury Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Experts on this site (myself) are compensated ONLY if the customer (yourself) "rate" or "accept" the answer. I am happy to provide an answer for you...but want to ensure you are willing to rate/accept the answer when we complete.

You have not rated my prior answer...if you would kindly go back, and rate that answer I would be happy to answer your follow on question.

thanks