How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Attorney
Category: Personal Injury Law
Satisfied Customers: 1117
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Personal Injury Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My wife was neglected, ridiculed, antagonized, by her

Customer Question

My wife was neglected, ridiculed, antagonized, by her primary care physician and because of her not being treated by specialty doctors had suffered life and deaf experiences which she is now having to receive a greater amounts of medication, treatments and is often bed ridden call me at *** *** **** anemia, fibromagalgia, fibrosis, bro***** *****mbs, blood transfusion and other conditions
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for this question.

I'm very sorry this happened. how can I help?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need an attorney who can assist me in sueing this doctor that caused me so much harm
*** *** ****
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 year ago.

I can't help. I'm sorry

Expert:  richanne96 replied 1 year ago.

This forum is for asking experts questions, rather than for finding an attorney. There are several good directories of attorneys online, such as, (Find a Lawyer feature) and Also, your state bar should have a directory of some sort. If there is some legal question I can answer about your potential malpractice case, please advise me of that, and I will do my best to answer it.