Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

Greetings! I had t and Run accident. My policy has $2500 on…

Customer Question
Greetings! I had Hit and...
Greetings! I had Hit and Run accident. My policy has $2500 on PIP and I also have un-insure motorist. If my medical bills are over $2500, can I claim uninsured motorist? If so, would my premium will go up in the future? Thank you!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
2/15/2016
Personal Injury Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 2 years ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

No, your premium will not go up since you did not cause the accident. Your situation is exactly what you are paying premium for the uninsured motorist coverage.

Greetings! I had Hit and Run accident. My policy has $2500 on PIP and I also have un-insure motorist. If my medical bills are over $2500, can I claim uninsured motorist?

Response 1: Yes, you can.

If so, would my premium will go up in the future? Thank you!

Response 2: No, your premium will not go up since you did not cause the accident. Your situation is exactly what you are paying premium for the uninsured motorist coverage.