Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

Leaving scene of accident no property damage but passenger…

Customer Question
leaving scene of accident no...
leaving scene of accident no property damage but passenger claims to be hurt
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
1/25/2016
Personal Injury Lawyer: Delta-Lawyer, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Delta-Lawyer
Delta-Lawyer, Attorney

I hope this message finds you well, present circumstances excluded. I am a licensed attorney with over a decade of experience handling personal injury matters.

Just so I know what we are dealing with here, are you asking whether or not leaving the scene is actionable, legally speaking?

Just checking in on you to see if you received my response questions. I look forward to working with you on this matter.