Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

Do they drug test you when you go into an ER unrelated to…

Customer Question
Do they drug test you...
Do they drug test you when you go into an ER for something unrelated to pain
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
1/24/2016
Personal Injury Lawyer: MIAMILAW1127, Attorney replied 2 years ago
MIAMILAW1127
MIAMILAW1127, Attorney

Hello. I am going to be assisting you with your question today.

Please note: This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

They do not drug test you when you go to the ER unless you are going for a reason specific to drugs such as an overdose.

I hope I have answered your questions. If I have not, please feel free to ask any follow-up questions you may have. Also, please do not forget to rate my response at your earliest convenience.

Thank you.