Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

I had a double bunion removal surgery Jan 2012 (at Credit…

Customer Question
I had a double bunion...
I had a double bunion removal surgery Jan 2012 (at Credit Valley Hospital, who is also my employer since 2007), no pre-op was ordered. Got a GI bleed from post surgery medication and was admitted for another week. Left foot continues to have severe pain (cannot bend big toe). As a result of walking on the side of my foot to ease some of the pain, I now have severe back pain (currently receiving injections from the pain clinic weekly for over a year). They have fired me for frustration of contract. I want to sue them for malpractice. I did not do it earlier as I believed I would be able to return to work, but now with their letter, I would like to go forward with this.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/19/2016
Personal Injury Lawyer: retireddebra,
 replied 2 years ago
retireddebra

Are you saying that the surgery was back in 2012 and while you knew about the outcome of the surgery you didn't want to sue until now?