Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

Getting sued and negilent driving when a women ran in front…

Customer Question
getting sued for reckless and...
getting sued for reckless and negilent driving when a women ran in front of my car
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
1/17/2016
Personal Injury Lawyer: Legal-Kal, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Legal-Kal
Legal-Kal, Attorney

Good morning:

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to provide general information regarding your question. First, I am sorry to hear about the situation you are currently in.

What would be your specific question regarding this occurrence?

Just a reminder, I am here to assist you when you are ready to proceed.