How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Attorney
Category: Personal Injury Law
Satisfied Customers: 1123
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Personal Injury Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was coerced to take repatha by a rep from Amgen they took

Customer Question

I was coerced to take repatha by a rep from Amgen they took no medical history or asked if I has surgeries Etc I am in the 4 Th day of this drug and have excruciating cramping and muscle spasms. My husband took me to the hospital yesterday because the pain was so bad. I have at least 7 pr 8 more days of this - it was an injection so I cannot do anything to stop the process. I feel duped by this company and may take them to court. I never completed any data form, wasnt given a medical release to take it and they told me so many lies about cost ( from 1500 permonth ) to 628 per month.Then was told it was free for a yr- every time I spoke with an employee I got a different story. They also were hugely reluctant to put anything in writing.I called about the reaction I was having and merely said call your dr. After they sang the praises of their nurses 24 her line. I am crying writing this.
I also lost plane fare and rental on house in Az because I am intolerant to cold with my severe fibromyalgia ---also people who left clinical study left because of intense myalgias!
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

Do you have a legal question that I can answer for you?

Related Personal Injury Law Questions