How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Attorney
Category: Personal Injury Law
Satisfied Customers: 1135
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Personal Injury Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was in a car accident on March 22, 2015 in Omaha, Ne. I

Customer Question

I was in a car accident on March 22, 2015 in Omaha, Ne. I was knocked unconscious. The other driver received the ticket and my car was totaled. When I went to the emergency room the doctor put stitches in my mouth and that was it. I told the doctor I had a headache I was given two Tylenol and told I would be sore for the next couple of days and that I needed to see my primary doctor within five days to have the stitches removed. I seen my primary doctor and told him everything that had happened and how I felt he did nothing but write prescription. Since this time I feel everyone who was suppose to help me get the care I needed and still need is not trying to help me. I was involved in a second accident on May 8, 2015 were I was hit from behind while at a stop light. Even tho I had previously complained about my neck, headaches, shoulders,spine and left knee hurtled no cared after two and half month of chiropractor,and five and half months of physical therapy three months of injections I finally got a MRI and CT scan that showed a bulging disc between c-5,c-6.c-7 and a fractured hip I continued not to receive proper care from my doctor or his office and a lawyer that won't back me up or help me. What am I suppose to do? Who will help me? I have not be to work since March 29, 2015. The doctor wrote a letter to give to my employer that I could not return to work until farther notice. And nine months later he still won't help me. Please help me. Thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon Vickie,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I am an attorney with more than 30 years of experience and I have handled personal injury law for all those years, having handled nearly 3000 such cases.

You have a very complex and complicated medical case and as such, this is really not suitable, in my opinion, to provide a written answer to-----the time involved in getting additional information and the complex laws involved make this reasonable to answer only in a phone conversation or in person. Since I am not nearby you that leave a phone call.

If you are interested, for a nominal charge I can offer you a phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. If that is of no interest to you I will be happy to opt out and allow another professional to consider your situation.

Thanks in advance,