Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

Personal Injury Law

If a doctors license is suspended, will their malpractice

Customer Question
insurance cover them at the...
if a doctors license is suspended, will their malpractice insurance cover them at the time the malpractice occured?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
1/6/2016
Personal Injury Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Was the doctor's license suspended at the time the malpractice occurred or after the malpractice occurred?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
after
Thank you for your reply.
If his license was current at the time of the alleged act of malpractice, then his insurance carrier needs to provide coverage, even though his license may have subsequently been suspended.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney