Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

My question has to do with car accident. Was t behind at a

Customer Question

My question has to do with car accident. Was hit behind at a yield sign, not much damage done to vehicle other than will need new rear bumper. Got a whip lase out of the experience. Insurance company wants to settle for only 1,500.00 which is a far cry for what will be down the road in chiropractor bills. Was told by rep. that was all they could do. Not looking for large amount but more than 1,500.00. What are my options.
Thank you
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I have more than 30 year's experience handling personal injury cases involving chiropractic care.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a nominal charge I can offer you a phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.

Either way, whether I call you or not, in order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Tell me about property damage to the other car?

2. Tell me about the impact---what happened to your body at the time of the collision?

3. Do you have med pay on your own policy?

4. Who is the adverse insurance carrier?

5. What are your present medical bills total---from all sources for these injuries?

6. Have you lost income or been out of work because of your injuries.

7. What future care will you need?

Thanks in advance,

Doug

Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

The site suggests that you posted a reply but I do not see one here. If you did attempt to post a reply, would you please re-send it. Thanks in advance,

Doug