Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I would like to know if i could sue the hospital doctor that

Customer Question

I would like to know if i could sue the hospital doctor that red flagged my record because i was seen in the hospital for my damage disk in my back and neck/sciatica 4 times. I never taken a prescription from them and then when i stop going to my pain management doctor on 9.26.15 and did not take a prescription at all from them to seek another pain management doctor. I was in between doctors and in pain the last prescription i received was back on 8.27.15 i went to the hospital and i was prescribed a 5 day supply for oxycodone. I was seen again on 10.4.15 i was prescribed another 5 day supply until my appt on 10.28.15.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Why would a doctor put a red flag on your record for possible abuse of pain medications when you did not see the doctor for pain management?