How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Attorney
Category: Personal Injury Law
Satisfied Customers: 1118
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Personal Injury Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am trying to find a lawyer to help with a Lennar home that

Customer Question

I am trying to find a lawyer to help with a Lennar home that was making me sick.. I think I found the root of the issue...lack of oxygen and air flow...
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  richanne96 replied 1 year ago.

You need to find an attorney in your area who does Plaintiffs' construction defect litigation. There are several good attorney directories online.,, your state bar should have one too. If you search for "plaintiff's construction defect litigation" you should be able to find one in your town.