How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Attorney
Category: Personal Injury Law
Satisfied Customers: 57383
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Personal Injury Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am looking law firm in the state of Georgia to give me

Customer Question

I am looking for a law firm in the state of Georgia to give me advice in a situation concerning my wife,earlier this year my wife went to the Buford Pain & Rehab clinic because she has a problem with neck pain she has been to several places like this and they started her with therapy sessions for this neck pain,during one of these sessions the doctor fondled her buttocks and she came home and told me about it because she has taken treatments in the past at numerous facilitys and that had never happened.i called the Buford Pain & Rehab with this complaint and afterwards people from that started calling me and assured me that particular doctor had been fired he had other complaints of that nature,in addition another doctor from that same Buford Pain called me and told me that what he did was not part of the treatment and if my wife had no back pain that his hands had no business on her buttocks. i am attempting to contact a lawyer for legal advice.ASAP James E.Boykin(###) ###-####(###) ###-####home
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

Are you asking if there is a viable malpractice claim here

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you did not answer any question and asked me a question and charged me $31 for nothing,gee thanks for the BULLSHIT!!!!
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

I did not offer an answer. I asked a clarification question so I can focus the answer. Do not appreciate the language. opting out.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank You
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

Again, nothing has been paid and i only asked a clarification question to begin the chat.

Normally such cases are pursued by having a personal injury lawyer retained working on commission. That way you have no downside.

That lawyer gets the medical records and has the plaintiff examined by an indepnendent doctor to confirm injury and cause.

Then you have settlement talks through counsel, and if needed a lawsuit is filed. Insurance is often available for doctor which eventually settles based on the facts.

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

Let me know if that is clear and helpful, and if I can clarify something, please ask me.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what the doctor did was seen by me as a form of sexual misconduct,i would like a legal opinion.
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

Unauthorized touching without consent of sexual nature would qualify. Consider report to licensing board and police. Consider civil lawsuit for damages. I wish you the best. I trust the answer has been helpful. kindly let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
somewhat helpful,i thought your site would put me in touch with the kind of lawyer i need to move forward with this,thats why i contacted you.
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

Gladly. Personal injury and criminal law. and are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options. Good luck. Kindly rate the answer OK or higher.