How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Attorney
Category: Personal Injury Law
Satisfied Customers: 1117
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Personal Injury Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Do you handle civil suit against prison injuries

Customer Question

do you handle civil suit against prison injuries
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.


I'm sorry to hear about your son's situation.

JustAnswer is simply a general information site and experts here cannot be retained to handle customer legal issues. If you are looking to find a lawyer to take your son's case, the most we could do for you on this forum would be to provide you with the same sources that lawyers themselves use when they have to find a lawyer to consult with but don't know of anyone in particular. If you would find that useful, let me know. Otherwise, you can contact***@******.*** for a refund of your deposit.

Related Personal Injury Law Questions