Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

Personal Injury Law

Missed the class action suit. Major Stroke @ 59 yr old,

Customer Question
Missed the class action suit...
Missed the class action suit. Major Stroke @ 59 yr old, cause PROPULSID. I still have Tardive dyskinesia, dystonia& Afasia. These spells come on day or night. Will be taking
KLONOPIN (no substitutes ) the rest of my life.I cannot live a normal life.
I engaged A lawyer, he had an assistant. Did not know what cisapride was and try to
Make charges on all the doctors. I ask that the suit be dismissed, seeing we were getting
Nowhere. Paid him $20,000.00. Up front and a lot of the office work.
My healTh has consistently gotten worse over the years, I am now 78 yrs old.
Sincerely, ***** *****
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I have a slight talking problem today, since 9:00 AM. Tardive dyskinesia. (Full blown) from 9:00 to 12:00 PM..could not talk, walk, write.
10/27/2015
Personal Injury Lawyer: Christopher B, Esq, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Christopher B, Esq

Are you wanting to tale recourse against the attorney? What state are you from?

No, I do not want to take recourse against the attorney, however I now understand. He was
Not to. Charge me $20,000.00 up front. I did all the running for him to out of the way places,
But that being said, I do not want anything from him. Someone suggested him and he turned out to be not to have very much knowledge about what he was doing. I was still recovering
At that time. I just want to know if there is anyway, after 18 years of suffering that I could possibly get anything from the mfg of PROPULSID? Thank you for your response.
The state I am in is Oklahoma.

In the State of Oklahoma, the statute of limitations is 2 years but that would be from the time you ascertained the injury or should have ascertained it. If you have a claim for damages that happened 18 years ago then it is most likely past the statute of limitations. If that is not the case then I could go further with the question. If you dismissed the suit without prejudice the n you could refile it within 1 year. If it was dismissed with prejudice then you cannot refile it. Also if it has been dismissed without prejudice twice then you cannot refile it.

Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer if satisfied.

I hope you are satisfied with the answer and if so could you positively rate my answer?

Christopher B, Esq
Christopher B, Esq
Christopher B, Esq, Attorney