Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

Was injured at work. Went back to work and the pain

Customer Question

Was injured at work. Went back to work and the pain increased and had to open my case back up. Had cortisone shot (didn't work) had surgery still had pain and stiffness they gave me a brace then I had the lubricant shots then I was referred to a specialist for a possible knee replacement. I saw him once 3 months ago and then again today he stated I am not ready for replacement surgery and has released me without restrictions. Can he do that or do I have to see the doctor who performed the surgery? The specialist told the case nurse that I will need on going treatment.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

The doctor making determination should be qualified and be one that treated as has clearest and fullest perspective. I wish you the best. I trust the answer has been helpful. kindly let me know.