Maverick
Maverick, Attorney
Experience:  20 years professional experience
16823287

I'm trying to understand how Florida laws work. I had a p

Customer Question

Hi I'm trying to understand how Florida laws work. I had a hip revision oct 2013, which left me with one leg off by about 1/2 inch . It has effective my pelvis , but according to a couple of other lawyers I do not have a case why.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)!

Please note that:

(A) The information we provide is general information for your educational purposes only;

(B) No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by communicating with a JA expert;

(C) If you want legal advice, you must consult with a local attorney of your choice in person before acting or deciding not to act based on any information given by a JA expert;

(D) When I feel that I have provided you with a complete answer, I will ask for you to assign a feedback rating so that JA will compensate me for my time. Please wait until then to assign the rating as initially I may still be getting more information from you to formulate a better answer; and

(E) You should not be concerned about any short delays between your questions and my replies. Please know that I answer most questions within the hour if I am signed on. If I am not signed on, then please know that I make every attempt to respond within 24 hours.

Thank you for taking the time to understand how this site works. By continuing, you confirm that you accept, understand and agree to these terms.

1. Are you looking for us to provide a second opinion?

2. What is the reason that the other lawyers say you do not have a case? Did they say that there is no evidence that the doctor engaged in a negligence?