How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Attorney
Category: Personal Injury Law
Satisfied Customers: 31765
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Personal Injury Law Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was in an accident two weeks ago. t-boned by a truck. I

Customer Question

I was in an accident two weeks ago. t-boned by a truck. I have a concussion and shoulder pain, and a neck that is very stiff. Totaled my car now I am looking at a ton of paper work by both state Farm and Geico. Do I need an injury or loss attorney.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Roger replied 2 years ago.

Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.

If you don't believe that the insurance company of the party that hit you is going to pay you for your damages -- property damages and medical expenses -- then you should consider hiring an attorney to assist you in getting this matter resolved........and if you can't get it resolved, you would be able to sue for damages.