P. Simmons, Attorney
Experience:  16 yrs. of legal experience.
11181181

I was just approved fully favorable decision from SSI

Customer Question

Hello, I was just approved for a fully favorable decision from SSI stemming from PTSD as a child that was molested for about 15yrs and then stalked me with plenty of witnesses. So much this man did to me. Started drinking by being forced and smothered
in alcohol. He used my mother to get to me. Now I suffer from depression, anxiety and PTSD to the extreme. The police and dcf,were notified a,couple yrs back but statue of limitations stopped it. He was extremely guilty says the dcf worker and police officer.
I went to rehab and have been clean and sober since, November 23, 2008. Is there a civil case to file on my end!? Please help...
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 years ago.

My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details.

I am sorry for this dilemma. Can you tell me what you mean by a civil case...are you asking about suing the assailant?

If so can you tell me
1. What state did this happen in?

2. How old were you at the time?
3. How old are you now?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Happy to chat on the phone...I will send the offer