How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Attorney
Category: Personal Injury Law
Satisfied Customers: 31733
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Personal Injury Law Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My wife (age 84) suffered a broken p due to a fall from a

Customer Question

My wife (age 84) suffered a broken hip due to a fall from a rug in the entrance way of a Mercy clinic in Oklahoma. She was unable to recover and died as a result of that incident.
Mercy is self insured and will not allow me to make a claim--what can I do about that?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.

Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.

If the hospital will not negotiate with you to settle this claim, all you can do is sue the hospital and make them respond to the complaint and proceed to allow the court/a jury decide damages and what the hospital owes you as a result of its involvement/negligence, etc. that led to her death.