Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

Personal Injury Law

This problem involves a man That comments, criticizes,

Customer Question
complains, and gives unwelcome instruction...
This problem involves a man That comments, criticizes, complains, and gives unwelcome instruction to everyone resulting in 2 ladies in the pickup group not willing to Play when he shows up. Harassment is way too slight A word for it. I requested he never speak to me again and His reply was " I'll speak to anyone I want anytime I want And say Any thing I want and nobody can stop me" Pls give Me A reference on how to research this matter so I Can use the Terms/Lingo to file a complaint with the Rec Center Administration. Tx Doc XXXXXXXXXX
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
Answered in 3 days by:
8/18/2015
Personal Injury Lawyer: Christopher B, Esq, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Christopher B, Esq

What state are you located in?

Are you there?
Christopher B, Esq
Christopher B, Esq
Christopher B, Esq, Attorney