Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I had back surgery in 2007 and 2008 i had a discetomy and a

Customer Question

I had back surgery in 2007 and 2008 i had a discetomy and a lamenectomy and lumbar fusion i recovered and worked from '09 to 2013. In 2013 i had a car accident and messed up my spine with 6 herinated discs i went to chiropractor and pain management epidural
injection after another ibcan barely walk without pain everything hurts. I filed for disability in new jersey where i reside alone and have been on long term disability from my job my job has terminated employment and i am still getting paid i think the state
picked itup but they denied me disability i am using a ddisability company and they are apppealing it but i am scared to live alone cause i got paralized from the neck down in November of 2014 and had to have an emergency neck fusion and i stayed paralized
for 8 days i can move now but very painful what do you think I should do to get the disability cause i need it to live and my long term is about to give out!
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Hello: This is PhillipsEsq. I am a licensed Attorney and I will be assisting you today.
I am sorry to read about your difficulties. However, I am having trouble understanding your entire post.
Could you review it, make appropriate corrections, put proper punctuation marks, clearly identify the parties and issues, and resubmit?
Thank you for your cooperation,