How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask N Cal Attorney Your Own Question
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney
Category: Personal Injury Law
Satisfied Customers: 9389
Experience:  since 1983
Type Your Personal Injury Law Question Here...
N Cal Attorney is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

After I got wisdom teeth surgery, I found that the doctor

Customer Question

After I got wisdom teeth surgery, I found that the doctor left remaining root in one side and three pieces in the other side which made me suffering for three months for pain. I did the second surgery at same place. The old doctor told us that he did not know because he did not do X-rays. Can I take compensation from him?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I came to him several times after his surgery with so much pain but he just told me this is from food inside the holes and just need cleaning.
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 2 years ago.
My opinion is that an incomplete root canal or extraction amounts to malpractice, so my answer is Yes.
See pages 2-3 of which indicates that performing an incomplete root canal is malpractice.
You can get a free consultation from some of the medical malpractice attorneys listed by location at
I just read your latest post. You definitely have a case.
Please follow up on this with a local attorney.
I hope this information is helpful.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Not helpful. Can you explain more? And how much the compensation would be?
Because he told do you want one thousand compensation!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
should I pay for the attorney in advance? What happen if I lost the case?
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 2 years ago.
I need to ask in which State this happened.
Most attorneys take these cases for a contingent fee, meaning there is no fee unless there is a recovery. You might still have to pay a retainer against costs.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 2 years ago.
Damages Recoverable in a Texas Personal Injury Lawsuit are itemized at