How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Attorney
Category: Personal Injury Law
Satisfied Customers: 1135
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Personal Injury Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband and mother lied to a judge, in order to sign a

Customer Question

My husband and mother lied to a judge, in order for him to sign a 1013 order, to have me involuntarily committed against my will, to a mental hospital, for seven days. Additionally, judge did not meet the legal requirements to have the ability to sign the 1013 order. The order is now sealed, and I have been told that the only way to have it viewed, it to get a Superior Court Order. How do I get an order of this type?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq replied 2 years ago.

Did you have a hearing on the issue with the judge? How long has it been since you were in the facility?