How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Attorney
Category: Personal Injury Law
Satisfied Customers: 1117
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Personal Injury Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am one of your members. I need to know if you can refer me

Customer Question

I am one of your members. I need to know if you can refer me to local Los Angeles area counsel which appears in the FEDERAL courts. A relative was seriously injured at Harrah's casino on the Rincon indian reservation in north San Diego County on 5/31/15. Please advise
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  richanne96 replied 1 year ago.

We are not allowed to refer people to specific attorneys, but it sounds like what you need is someone who practices tribal law on the reservation. There are many good directories for finding attorneys in particular fields. You can try or has a "find a lawyer" tab. There is also and many others.