How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Christopher B, Esq Your Own Question
Christopher B, Esq
Christopher B, Esq, Attorney
Category: Personal Injury Law
Satisfied Customers: 2982
Experience:  personal injury and medical malpractice attorney
Type Your Personal Injury Law Question Here...
Christopher B, Esq is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was a passenger in car accident in April this year. Had whiplash.

Customer Question

I was a passenger in car accident in April this year. Had whiplash. Been treating with chiropractor since then. Vision started changing and between work and family emergency the last 6 weeks I couldn't get into optometrist until last week. Found out I have cataract on one eye which had pretty much taken away almost all vision in that eye. Car accident related? Dr says too young to have cataract. Having trouble now with job and using computer but eye Dr says there shouldn't be any restrictions. But it really affects my vision working on computer. Gives me neck aches and headaches
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq replied 2 years ago.
My name is***** and I will be helping you with your question today. This is for informational purposes only and does not establish an attorney client relationship. The question of whether a cataract can be related to a car accident is up to an expert that should give their opinion to support your case. If you think it is related, you should also ask your optometrist his/her opinion on the issue. If you think there is enough evidence to support this claim, then your next step should be retain an attorney. This attorney should be able to retain an expert witness to support your claim if it is possible. These are the steps you need to take if you believe you have a valid claim. Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer as it is the only way I will be compensated. (There should be smiley faces or numbers from 1-5 next to my answer, an excellent or good rating would be fantastic).
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq replied 2 years ago.
Just checking back in and I see you reviewed my answer. Do you have any further questions? If not, please do not forget to positively rate my answer (There should be smiley faces or a 1-5 ranking on my answer. I would appreciate a good or excellent rating) as this is the only way that I am compensated for my work.
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq replied 2 years ago.
Any chance for a positive rating?

Related Personal Injury Law Questions