How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Attorney
Category: Personal Injury Law
Satisfied Customers: 1123
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Personal Injury Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was injured between my home and an ambulance trip to the

Customer Question

I was injured between my home and an ambulance trip to the hospital (broken back) while I was in a coma. I want to take action as a personal injury against the EMS and the hospital. I've contacted a personal injury lawyer, but they say this is a medical mal-practice, but the hospital only treated the injury. How should I proceed?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 years ago.
My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details.Sorry...I do not understand the question...what do you mean by "how should I proceed"? You want to know resources to help you find an attorney to file this case for you?

Related Personal Injury Law Questions