Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

How do I file a request to file Documents online as a pro Se…

Customer Question
How do I file a...
How do I file a request to file Documents online as a pro Se litigate? According to court website and clerk of Court only Attorneys can file online.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
Please the guy with last name Esquire do not answer this thanks!
6/26/2015
Personal Injury Lawyer: richanne96, Attorney replied 3 years ago
richanne96
richanne96, Attorney
In Utah currently, only attorneys can (and must) file electronically.
I know this already! but there is a way to request via a filing to court to get them to allow. I want to find out how to do this. I have legal right to defend myself and I have the right to equal access to documents file by both parties. I should not have to go to court house every other to see new discovery posted by opposing party or to file my own discovery
Discovery should be mailed from the other side to you, and by you to the other side. It is not filed in court at all. In addition, if the other side files a motion or responds to a motion filed by you, they should send you a copy in the mail or by email, if they have your email address. The only thing you need to go to the courthouse to do is to file a motion or response yourself. So long as you do it with time to spare, you can generally mail documents to the courthouse as well.