Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

Would you happen to know any atty's in NJ you can refer me…

Customer Question
Would you happen to know...
Would you happen to know any atty's in NJ you can refer me to for representation?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
6/23/2015
Personal Injury Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 3 years ago
Barrister, Attorney
Hello again,
.
Unfortunately, I am not allowed to recommend anyone personally under my agreement with JustAnswer. However, these are a couple sites that we attorneys actually use if we need foreign counsel in a state where we aren't licensed. Further, customers have consistently reported good results with these sites:
.
www.martindale.com
.
www.lawyers.com
.
They screen their attorneys based on geographic location, area of practice, time in practice, cost and customer reviews. You would be looking for a personal injury attorney to take this case on a contingency fee basis..
.
.
thanks