How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Barrister Your Own Question
Barrister, Attorney
Category: Personal Injury Law
Satisfied Customers: 38211
Experience:  Attorney with 17 years litigation experience
Type Your Personal Injury Law Question Here...
Barrister is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Would you happen to know any atty's in NJ you can refer me

Customer Question

Would you happen to know any atty's in NJ you can refer me to for representation?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 2 years ago.
Hello again,
Unfortunately, I am not allowed to recommend anyone personally under my agreement with JustAnswer. However, these are a couple sites that we attorneys actually use if we need foreign counsel in a state where we aren't licensed. Further, customers have consistently reported good results with these sites:
They screen their attorneys based on geographic location, area of practice, time in practice, cost and customer reviews. You would be looking for a personal injury attorney to take this case on a contingency fee basis..