Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

I fell backward going up an escalator at Amtrak Chicago Union…

Customer Question
I fell backward going up...
I fell backward going up an escalator at Amtrak Chicago Union Station. I was positioning my luggage on step when it toppled over on me; my entire right side was injured. I hit my head, knee ,neck, shoulder, hip & back were injured. I am 64 & disabled. There were no signs that pointed to an elevator, else I would have taken it along with 16 other people in my group who are also 64 with some sort of disability.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
6/7/2015
Personal Injury Lawyer: Infolawyer, Attorney replied 3 years ago
Infolawyer, Attorney
Hello, what can I answer about the accident?
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
What outcome are you seeking?