How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask N Cal Attorney Your Own Question
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney
Category: Personal Injury Law
Satisfied Customers: 9413
Experience:  since 1983
Type Your Personal Injury Law Question Here...
N Cal Attorney is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Please send me links to the case on pacer and the official

Customer Question

Please send me links to the case on pacer and the official complaint for this litigation
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.

The case was filed in State court, so it is not on the PACER system, which only covers federal courts.

You can search for Missouri State Court case information at
but I was unable to find this case there.

The case was in Jackson County and the case was called Portfolio Recovery Associates v. Maria Alcantara.

You can find her attorney here. She can give you the case number ***** will make it easier to search for the case at

I hope this information is helpful.