Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

Personal Injury Law

My estranged husband and one of our daughters, filed restraining

Customer Question
papers on me. I went...
My estranged husband and one of our daughters, filed restraining papers on me. I went to their house wnating to talk to him after receiving news he'd lied to me for years. I asked him to talk, but he was ignoring me, which he did as he pleased. I'm bi-polar, and I know he often did things strictly to cause depression or aggitation. Trying to see what my options are.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
5/10/2015
Personal Injury Lawyer: socrateaser, Attorney replied 2 years ago
socrateaser, Attorney
Have you already had your hearing, or were you just served with the TRO?
Infolawyer, Attorney