How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dimitry K., Esq. Your Own Question
Dimitry K., Esq.
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Category: Personal Injury Law
Satisfied Customers: 41221
Experience:  I provide basic personal injury advice to my clients in my own practice.
Type Your Personal Injury Law Question Here...
Dimitry K., Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I do have another question. I had a bladder tact with anterior

This answer was rated:

I do have another question. I had a bladder tact with anterior posterior repair using mesh implants. The surgery was 9/20/2009 since then I'm unable to have sex due to pain and it is already collapsing again. Should I contact a lawyer for a settlement or do I even have a case ? No erosion that we know about

Thank you for your question and thank you again for requesting me to assist you with your concerns.


North Carolina statutes are generally not favorable to filing suit. Under state law, medical malpractice claims must be started within three years of the act or omission that gave rise to the injury, or within two years if the injury was discovered, but no longer than up to four years after the date or the omission of the act. Even in the most favorable light, that is only up to 9/20/2013, which would mean that you would have passed the statutory requirement. If this occurred in an another state, I can review the codes, but as it stands now I do not see this as currently actionable.


I am sorry.

Dimitry K., Esq. and 5 other Personal Injury Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you

You are most welcome and please take care!