Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
6704987

Me and my daughter and a friend was at a Cracker Barrel, we

Me and my daughter and a friend was at a Cracker Barrel, we were just seated when the waitress ask us did we take any tips off the tables, next thing the manager came to our table he was ruled and accused us of taking tips off the tables in the section we were in, we feel we were being racially profile cause we were the only blacks in that section, the manager didn't accused nobody else or ask anybody else about stealing

Roger : Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a Personal Injury litigation attorney. Thanks for your question. I'll be glad to assist you.
Roger : If this mistreatment occurred in front of other customers, you would have a right to sue the business and the individual actors for defamation - - which is when someone knowingly makes a false statement about you in an attempt to harm your character.
Roger : You may also have claims for discrimination or profiling.
Customer:

yes it did happen in front of other customers how do I go about doing this

Roger : The best option would be to consult a local personal injury attorney in your area about filing suit. You should be able to find an attorney willing to assist since you've got a big business to sue for the actions of its employees.
Roger : You can look for a personal injury attorney aw www.martindale.com and search for an attorney in your area.
Customer:

Thank you your service is greatly apprecitate

Roger : Sure. Glad to help. Please let me know if you need anything further.