Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  25 yrs Personal Injury, Real Estate & Bus, Family Law, Criminal Defense, Immigration, Employment Law
20073497

what is the statutes of limitation for felony drug possession

what is the statutes of limitation for felony drug possession conviction in washington state?

Hi, My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be glad to assist you,

The Statute of Limitations in Washington for a felony drug charge is three (3) years. That means that the State has 3 years from the date of the offense to prosecute the defendant. However, the 3 years do not run if the defendant has left the State of Washington. The 3 years is only counted during the time the defendant is within the State of Washington, ________________________________________________________________

Please be kind enough to rate Excellent Service" so that I receive credit for assisting you,

Bonus and Positive Feedback on survey is very much appreciated,

ANDREA