Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

Personal Injury Law

I was just on a motorcycle accident and the fault was on the

other driver. I have stitches...
I was just on a motorcycle accident and the fault was on the other driver. I have stitches on my both legs and right arm. Yesterday I wasn't feeling that much pain from the shock and the adrenalin, today also my lower back is hurting. I will be off work for couple of days.

Would it be beneficial for me to get a lawyer, or should I just wait and see what the insurance company will offer to me.
7/17/2013
Tina, Attorney

Hello and welcome.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX my goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I am sorry to hear of your difficult situation. The days after an accident are often when the pain settles in. Before I can give you an accurate answer to your question, please provide the following additional information:

Did you undergo any tests on your back yet to determine what injury you may have sustained there?

I look forward to assisting you as soon as I have received this information. Thank you.

Not yet. I wrote an email to my primary care physician explaining the accident and how I feel. I am waiting to see if she wants me to go in for anything.

I see. Thank you for clarifying the situation for me, Manuello.

It usually takes some time to determine the extent of injuries sustained in such an accident, so I would not be hasty to settle with the insurer until the extent of your injuries has been determined as well as the cost of treatment.

However, where you have sustained more than scratches or superficial contusions, it normally is best to retain a local attorney to represent you in the case. A personal injury attorney should take your case on a contingency fee basis so there is no fee to you unless they prevail on your behalf.

Given that you have required stitches and may have sustained back injuries, I would highly recommend retaining a local attorney to represent you in this matter.

I hope this helps clarify the situation for you and I hope for a speedy recovery. Please remember to rate my service once you have all the information you need so I will be compensated for my time from the deposit you posted with this website. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. Thank you!

Tina, Attorney

Thank you very much for your positive rating of my service. It has been my pleasure to assist you and I hope you will ask for me should a future legal need arise.

If you receive a Customer Satisfaction Survey from JustAnswer, please consider scoring me a 9 or 10. It benefits my ability to assist you and other customers, and would be tremendously appreciated.

Thanks again and all the best to you.

Note: Please feel free to request me if you have future legal questions by typing your new question in the question box on my profile page. Here is a link to that page, which you can bookmark or add to your favorites: http://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-tina/. I look forward to hearing from you again should the need arise.

Tina, Attorney