Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

Personal Injury Law

Hello, I just want to make sure of something, as tomorrow is

Customer Question
the deadline ( if there...
Hello, I just want to make sure of something, as tomorrow is the deadline ( if there is one). The defendants in my case filed NOTICE of hearing, wherein they invited everyone to come to the hearing where I was to be deposed in a state 1,000 miles away. They know i cannot afford that, and wont bend on my offer of doing teleconference. I know i have three days to file for a protective order or motion to quash (if it were a subpoena). I know they wouldn't have filed the notice for no reason since they know I am not going to travel there for something that can easily be done via speakerphone conference (they've been tricky in the past), so im wondering if I should do something or not. Can you tell me what they could possibly have planned and if this needs a response at all? thank you
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
7/8/2013
Personal Injury Lawyer: Personal Injury Pro, Attorney replied 4 years ago
Personal Injury Pro

Personal Injury Pro : Hello,
Personal Injury Pro : Can you please tell me what party you are in this case and what state the case was filed in? Thanks!
JACUSTOMER-ghrsa8cu- :

yes, it is a federal case, filed in florida, but removed to Ohio. I am the Plainitff.

JACUSTOMER-ghrsa8cu- :

i dont now what to do with this, it keeps popping up...i cant rate it, there was no answer.

JACUSTOMER-ghrsa8cu- :

this keeps disturbing my sessions, interupiting them...please clear it form the system for me. thank you

Personal Injury Pro : Hi, do you still need help with this question or would you like me to clear it for you? Thanks!
JACUSTOMER-ghrsa8cu- :

clear it please..thank you

JACUSTOMER-ghrsa8cu- :

PLEASE< this continues to be a problem for me when i am typing.it keeps poppng up on my screen...can you clear this for me ?

Personal Injury Pro
Personal Injury Pro
Personal Injury Pro, Attorney