How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask N Cal Attorney Your Own Question
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney
Category: Personal Injury Law
Satisfied Customers: 9339
Experience:  since 1983
Type Your Personal Injury Law Question Here...
N Cal Attorney is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a Michigan attorney representing a Michigan resident who

This answer was rated:

I am a Michigan attorney representing a Michigan resident who was injured in an automobile accident in Tennessee. I need to file suit in Tennessee by July 9, 2013 (the one year anniversary of the accident). Is there a reputable Tennessee-based plaintiff's personal injury law firm that could assist me toward getting that suit filed within the next two days?
We cannot recommend a specific attorney, but you can get a free consultation from some of the Tennessee auto accident lawyers listed by location at

If you cannot find one to assist you on such short notice, one solution would be for the client to file the case In Pro. Per. and then later substitute in yourself and a local attorney as co-counsel once you are admitted pro hac vice.

You do have time to do that prior to serving the complaint, see

I hope this information is helpful.
N Cal Attorney and 3 other Personal Injury Law Specialists are ready to help you
Thank you for the Excellent rating!

Related Personal Injury Law Questions