Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

Personal Injury Law

I am a Michigan attorney representing a Michigan resident who

was injured in an automobile...
I am a Michigan attorney representing a Michigan resident who was injured in an automobile accident in Tennessee. I need to file suit in Tennessee by July 9, 2013 (the one year anniversary of the accident). Is there a reputable Tennessee-based plaintiff's personal injury law firm that could assist me toward getting that suit filed within the next two days?
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/7/2013
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney
We cannot recommend a specific attorney, but you can get a free consultation from some of the Tennessee auto accident lawyers listed by location at
http://lawyers.findlaw.com/lawyer/practicestate/Motor-Vehicle-Accidents----Plaintiff/Tennessee

If you cannot find one to assist you on such short notice, one solution would be for the client to file the case In Pro. Per. and then later substitute in yourself and a local attorney as co-counsel once you are admitted pro hac vice.

You do have time to do that prior to serving the complaint, see
http://www.tncourts.gov/rules/rules-civil-procedure/3

I hope this information is helpful.
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney
Thank you for the Excellent rating!
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney