Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

Personal Injury Law

After taking Lipitor(atorvastatin), I had a very bad reaction

kidney failure and lose of...
After taking Lipitor(atorvastatin), I had a very bad reaction kidney failure and lose of muscle which made me unable to walk and had to go to rehab to get my legs to working. I've got tons of medical bills which I'm struggling to pay. I would like to know is there any legal way i can get some help paying these bills.
7/4/2013
Dylatess
Dylatess, Attorney
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. For over 32 years, I have answered questions just like yours. And I look forward to assisting you.
What you described is an unfortunate but recognized side effect of this medication. But the FDA has ruled that the medication as more benefits than consequences. Accordingly, there is no legal relief to paying your bills. However, if you file bankruptcy, you will no longer legally owe these debts.
Dylatess
Dylatess, Attorney
Dylatess
Dylatess
Dylatess, Attorney