How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TJ, Esq. Your Own Question
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Category: Personal Injury Law
Satisfied Customers: 12399
Experience:  JD, MBA
Type Your Personal Injury Law Question Here...
TJ, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hello I was a passenger in an auto accident my uncle was driving

This answer was rated:

Hello I was a passenger in an auto accident my uncle was driving and a car hit us on the passenger side other car was at fault but my uncle's insurance called me and gave me the mane of my medical claim adjuster who is my adjuster for my injuries opian and suffering would that be the same adjuster
Hello and thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you.

I'm not entirely sure that I understand your question. Can you clarify what legal information you're seeking?

Thank you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i have a medical adjuster what type of adjuster handles pain and suffering in an auto accident

Hi again.

Thank you for clarifying. The medical adjuster is the adjuster who handles the pain and suffering claim stemming from the auto accident.

Does that answer your question? Please let me know if you need clarification, as I am happy to continue helping you until you are satisfied. Also, your positive feedback is much appreciated.

Thank you for using our service!
TJ, Esq. and other Personal Injury Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes thank you

You are quite welcome. Thank you for using our service!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you