stevewlaw
stevewlaw, Attorney
Experience:  25+ years and millions of dollars in settlements in catastrophic personal injury, wrongful death, and commercial matters.
73182738

Just sent follow up... but cant tell if it was sent through

Just sent follow up... but can't tell if it was sent through to you.

Btw... the malpractice happened with the lawyer in our business case not with a malpractice lawyer. Thanks!

stevewlaw :

I've finally got I! Sorry again for the confusion. It's one of those days! Regardless, the advice I provided will be the same. You will need to have a lawyer justify your legal malpractice claim, and you will need to have your "ducks lined up" with regard to the abandonment of your case and you as a client, and how that has caused your damages. Best of luck to you all.