How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Attorney
Category: Personal Injury Law
Satisfied Customers: 31737
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Personal Injury Law Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can some one perches a vessel from two parties that are suiwing

This answer was rated:

Can some one perches a vessel from two parties that are suiwing each other over the vessel?
Can you buy their rights to the vessel separately and settle the suit?

Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a Personal Injury litigation attorney. Thanks for your question.


Yes, it is possible that you can do this. IF you can get the parties to sell their interests to you and to accept the payment in exchange for dropping the lawsuit, it is certainly possible.


So long as you can get a complete release executed between the parties that lays out the terms and the fact that they're settling the claim and transferring all rights title and interest to you in exchange for payment, this can be done.


However, I would certainly recommend that you have an attorney draft any settlement agreement to make sure the transfer is done correctly.


I hope this answers your questions, but if you have others, please REPLY and I'll be glad to respond.

Roger and other Personal Injury Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Personal Injury Law Questions