Hello again, I am on track to get the monthly service for the duration of my suit & hope for your help.
I have filled out the following forms: LACIV 109, CM-010, SUM-100 & 200(A), PLD-PI-001, PLD-PI-001(2)(3) & should I maybe (4) Count one and (6) punitive? Are there any other forms I need to fill out?
I have a few other questions I would much appreciate guidance on:
- how long should I estimate the trial to be for... days? hours?
- is the short title chosen by me or the court?
- I have a dba for architectural & design services in which I lost $ d/to overwhelmed with both hands injured & unable to perform, do I declare that on the forms?
- in PLD-PI-001, Complaint: do I check other: medical malpractice + personal injury or just other?
- in PLD-PI-001, #13 do I enter something?
- in PLD-PI-001, #10 do I enter general negligence
+ intentional tort + Premises liability + Exemplary Damages (punitive right?)? or just some
- in PLD-PI-001, #14 do I use punitive damages?
- in PLD-PI-001, #15 what do I do? What are paragraph numbers?
- in CM-010, is my case simple or complex d/to medical records?
- does cross-complaint apply to me in any way?
That is quite a bit but hopefully possible for you to address quickly d/to identification used. Looking forward to your replies. With many thanks in anticipation for your time. Best. GE