How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask AttorneyTom Your Own Question
AttorneyTom, Attorney
Category: Personal Injury Law
Satisfied Customers: 9176
Experience:  Attorney
Type Your Personal Injury Law Question Here...
AttorneyTom is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was in an auto accident. The insurance company has agreed

Resolved Question:

I was in an auto accident. The insurance company has agreed to pay for everything. I only disagree with the amount they are offering for my pain and suffering. What can I do ? I have already discus this with the insurance company.
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  AttorneyTom replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for the opportunity to answer your question. I am sending this answer to you only a few minutes after you submitted your question.
I'm sorry to hear about your injury. If you don't feel the insurance company's offer is reasonable based on the severity of your condition, you can file a complaint with the Ohio Department of Insurance and, if that doesn't resolve things, you may wish to file a lawsuit. If you have suffered an injury that's likely to have long term effects, I would strongly encourage you to retain an attorney to assist you with reviewing the value of your claim, the potential long term costs, etc. Your doctor may also be able to give you an idea as to what your long term costs may be. Depending on the severity and nature of hthe problem, the value may well exceed what you're being offered and retaining counsel could be a good investment.
AttorneyTom and other Personal Injury Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Personal Injury Law Questions